<$BlogRSDURL$>

blah blah blah

10.18.2007

A spammer and a thief 

5 days ago I received a Google Blog Alert in my e-mail for the query ["AC-150" AC Propulsion] containing a snippet of my own recent blog post (about an electric project car):Yesterday I received a Google Blog Alert in my e-mail for the same query, with an informative article about AC Propulsion, makers of the AC-150:Today, I received a Google Blog Alert. Someone stole my text for advertising clicks. I've replaced "loader" with "loser" everywhere it appears:When I visited the page, it was just as you'd expect: my copyrighted text had been kindly replaced by semi-random text about bobcats, excavators, loaders, etc, and Adsense links. There's an unscrupulous person somewhere making tons of money on this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?