<$BlogRSDURL$>

blah blah blah

7.19.2008

Re: Porsche 904 

My Google Alert for [Porsche 904] helped me find this awesome blog about a guy named Kevin who works with his hands. Meanwhile I have to report that I made two repairs on my 1970 fastback:

A road trip to Greenport, NY (on the north fork of Long Island) proved successful, this is me on the ferry to Shelter Island:



Meanwhile I wish I was the one working on a Porsche 904 like this guy, and I think these guys ought to make their reproduction available as a kit one day.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Kevin said...

Hello...thanks for coming to look at Kevin's blog, which I actually post (me, Sharon, his wife), because it is amazing to me what he actually works on each day. We have an official website: gunnarracing.com,
which we don't update very frequently because Kevin has to be involved with that & he has been way too busy lately. Good luck with your 1970 VW...we are BIG VW fans too!

20.7.08  

Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?